Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have received my ACS evaluation today. ACS has deducted more than 5 years without giving any reason though i meet all the educational criteria and IT experience as per their comments. Should i only consider the month & year relevant for IT experience for which they have mentioned in ACS letter while filling EOI. Does this mean the employment has to be split as per ACS's evaluation. Kindly suggest.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I have received my ACS evaluation today. ACS has deducted more than 5 years without giving any reason though i meet all the educational criteria and IT experience as per their comments. Should i only consider the month & year relevant for IT experience for which they have mentioned in ACS letter while filling EOI. Does this mean the employment has to be split as per ACS's evaluation. Kindly suggest.

It all depends which ANZCo you have applied.I have completed My Bsc Comp sc as major and MCA . I had applied for ANZSCO 261313 which is Software Developer . I have seen that if you have computer science degree with development experience , they deduct the minimum that is 2 years with this code . But if you apply for 261111 Business analyst there will be minimum deduction of 4 years, even for my code the deduction is the same if you have not completed with Computer Science as major . This is my general observation with experience from my mates and colleagues.

Bottomline is that any computer skill work ex should be appropriately backed with computer science degree.

·
Registered
61 Posts
All my graduation and post graduation is computer science majors. And ANZCO code is 261313.
All the JD that you have written is closely connected to the work ex. related to 261313. If there is any deviation in that then they will deduct the years. They will not listen to individual queries unless and until you put it again for Reval.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
All employers references letter has very much clearly written about my roles and responsibilities. There is no deviation on anything.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi All

I have submitted ACS and got following query. Can any1 pls guide here??

Please upload the following documents into the Online Application Form:

?Certified copy of detailed employer reference or third party Statutory Declaration for your experience at Infosys: Please refer to highlight below:

Each Statutory Declaration must contain:

All Statutory Declarations or Affidavits must clearly state that the document was "Sworn Before" or "Signed Before" or "Witnessed Before" the authorised witness by the referee and signed by the authorised witness, along with the date and place in which the declaration was witnessed.

Thanks

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hi All

I have submitted ACS and got following query. Can any1 pls guide here??

Please upload the following documents into the Online Application Form:

?Certified copy of detailed employer reference or third party Statutory Declaration for your experience at Infosys: Please refer to highlight below:

Each Statutory Declaration must contain:

All Statutory Declarations or Affidavits must clearly state that the document was "Sworn Before" or "Signed Before" or "Witnessed Before" the authorised witness by the referee and signed by the authorised witness, along with the date and place in which the declaration was witnessed.

Thanks

It simply means that either you forgot to attach employment reference letter for Infy or the one that you have attached isn't detailed enough. In case you don't have that letter you can submit stat declaration.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts