Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I am new here and having a question too :)

I have given IELTS and got results as below

L : 8
R : 7.5
S : 6.5
W: 6.5

Which give me 0 points for IELTS

whereas my ACS came positive for 261311
I have total 8.3 years of experience in the relevant field from 2005 May until now

but they have written as below

"The following employment after May 2007 is considered to equate to work at an appropriately skilled
level and relevant to 261311 (Analyst Programmer) of the ANZSCO Code"

as per above it gives total of 6 years of experience not 8
however they have mentioned all the experience after the above mentioned lines which is total of 8+ years again.

Now my question is that when submitting EOI should I sum up points as per 8 years of experience, which will give me 60 points even considering 0 points for IELTS, but if I submit EOI considering 6 years of experience then it will give me 55 points.

Kindly let me know should I submit EOI with 8 years of experience ?

Regards,
Hasan

·
Registered
470 Posts
Hi All,

I am new here and having a question too :)

I have given IELTS and got results as below

L : 8
R : 7.5
S : 6.5
W: 6.5

Which give me 0 points for IELTS

whereas my ACS came positive for 261311
I have total 8.3 years of experience in the relevant field from 2005 May until now

but they have written as below

"The following employment after May 2007 is considered to equate to work at an appropriately skilled
level and relevant to 261311 (Analyst Programmer) of the ANZSCO Code"

as per above it gives total of 6 years of experience not 8
however they have mentioned all the experience after the above mentioned lines which is total of 8+ years again.

Now my question is that when submitting EOI should I sum up points as per 8 years of experience, which will give me 60 points even considering 0 points for IELTS, but if I submit EOI considering 6 years of experience then it will give me 55 points.

Kindly let me know should I submit EOI with 8 years of experience ?

Regards,
Hasan

You can mention Relevant after May 2007 (6 Year) & total 8.3 .

I think you should consider going for State Sponsorship to get extra 5 points under 190

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dear About2013

Thanks for your reply, please can you tell me if i apply as is it will give me 55 point, EOI application system will allow me to submit application with 55 points and how it works 190 visa ? like even with 55 points they will accept my application which will add 5 more points which will enable me to apply at DIAC ?

thanks

Hasan

1 - 3 of 3 Posts