Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys

I got my ACS done for ANZCO code :261313 software Engineer. Sorry for long post but I have tried to make it as readable as possible.

I have worked in 5 companies.

Company 1 (Educational Institute ) : Worked as Lecturer and since its not related to ANZCO code.so I didnt mention it while applying for ACS

Company 2 : Worked as Software Engineer: Related to ANZCO code, mentioned in application for ACS.

Company 3 : Worked as Software Engineer: Related to ANZCO code, mentioned in application for ACS.

Company 4 : Worked as Software Engineer: Just for 10 days , didnt have any supporting documents ,so I didnt mention it while applying for ACS

Company 5 : Worked as Software Engineer: Related to ANZCO code, mentioned in application for ACS.

So basically, ACS assessed me for Company 2,3,5 and I am going to claim points for same.
When I submitted EOI, I mentioned Company 2,3,5 in employment history.

Now my dilemma is,

1. Should I have got ACS assessed for Company 1 and 4 also? Do I need to get ACS done again mentioning 1-5 all?

2. Should I get ACS done again and update my EOI to include Company1 and 4 and mark them as "Non Relevant" ?
or
3. I can avoid getting ACS done again but update my EOI to include Company1 and 4 and mark them as "Non Relevant" ?

4. Nothing needs to be done.

Thanks much in advance.

Regards

·
Registered
458 Posts
Hi Guys

I got my ACS done for ANZCO code :261313 software Engineer. Sorry for long post but I have tried to make it as readable as possible.

Company 1 (Educational Institute ) : Worked as Lecturer and since its not related to ANZCO code.so I didnt mention it while applying for ACS

Company 2 : Worked as Software Engineer: Related to ANZCO code, mentioned in application for ACS.

Company 3 : Worked as Software Engineer: Related to ANZCO code, mentioned in application for ACS.

Company 4 : Worked as Software Engineer: Just for 10 days , didnt have any supporting documents ,so I didnt mention it while applying for ACS

Company 5 : Worked as Software Engineer: Related to ANZCO code, mentioned in application for ACS.

So basically, ACS assessed me for Company 2,3,5 and I am going to claim points for same.

Now my dilemma is,

1. Should I have got ACS assessed for Company 1 and 4 also? Do I need to get ACS done again mentioning 1-5 all?

2. Should I get ACS done again and update my EOI to include Company1 and 4 and mark them as "Non Relevant" ?
or
3. I can avoid getting ACS done again but update my EOI to include Company1 and 4 and mark them as "Non Relevant" ?

Thanks much in advance.

Regards
All 4 options can be done. But you need to understand as humans, our psychology shows that if you have a small tear in your dress, then for the entire day until you remove it , you will always have that feeling "Will someone find out".

Moreover, if your documents contain everything from the beginning whether it is relevant or non - relevant, your chances of getting direct grant are higher. Otherwise CO might ask for additional documents and etc...

Even though, option 3 is sufficient, I recommend ..no I insist you to go for option 1. This ACS assessment letter will come a long way in your life, and it will help you at some point of time in life.

Wishing you best of luck :)

Reactions: ozbound2k

·
Registered
356 Posts
Hi Guys

Now my dilemma is,

or

Thanks much in advance.

Regards
I don't see any reason why Company 1 experience should be assessed by ACS. Its not relevant for your nominated occupation.
Company 4 - You dont have enough documents, no point to be assessed.

As you mentioned in your options, option 3 is suitable for you, Declare these experience also in the EOI and mark it as not relevant.

Reactions: ozbound2k

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
All 4 options can be done. But you need to understand as humans, our psychology shows that if you have a small tear in your dress, then for the entire day until you remove it , you will always have that feeling "Will someone find out".

Moreover, if your documents contain everything from the beginning whether it is relevant or non - relevant, your chances of getting direct grant are higher. Otherwise CO might ask for additional documents and etc...

Even though, option 3 is sufficient, I recommend ..no I insist you to go for option 1. This ACS assessment letter will come a long way in your life, and it will help you at some point of time in life.

Wishing you best of luck :)
Thanks much for responding mate. :)

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't see any reason why Company 1 experience should be assessed by ACS. Its not relevant for your nominated occupation.
Company 4 - You dont have enough documents, no point to be assessed.

As you mentioned in your options, option 3 is suitable for you, Declare these experience also in the EOI and mark it as not relevant.
Thanks much mate for responding, I guess now I have two different opinions. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts