Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,

An acknowledged of my documents has been sent today by ACS. They accepted my all other documents. However, they are asking more details in experience letters:

I have following confusions require clarifications:

1. They requested details experience letters for three employers. for recent one i cant provide so i have to prepare declaration. for others two, can i prepare one declaration for all three experiences.

2. I need more time to gather these documents, can i request them more time or it is OK if it would be delayed little bit.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Guys,

An acknowledged of my documents has been sent today by ACS. They accepted my all other documents. However, they are asking more details in experience letters:

I have following confusions require clarifications:

1. They requested details experience letters for three employers. for recent one i cant provide so i have to prepare declaration. for others two, can i prepare one declaration for all three experiences.
I'd advise you to get declarations for each of 3 different organisations. It's not just about declarations, anything else you can send in such as salary slips, HR letter on official letterhead with the basic details like start date, end date, designation, etc., any awards or certificates issued by the organisation, references from your colleagues (even on plain paper with business cards attached if getting statutory declarations from them isn't possible), bank statements, etc. Basically anything and everything which can prove that you worked for those organisations and to prove that the duties/responsibilities you claim in that job.

2. I need more time to gather these documents, can i request them more time or it is OK if it would be delayed little bit.

Thanks in advance.
Of course, you need to get an extension. Come on, you are in the process of migrating to Australia, a first world country, and hence deadlines are deadlines. If the request says 30 days (or whatever it does), then it means 30 days. Even if you need a day more, then communicate the same to ACS and get it approved accordingly.

armandra!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you so much for your answers.

Can i send them scan color copy of Declaration will it be OK or they need all original copies ?

·
Registered
332 Posts
Thank you so much for your answers.

Can i send them scan color copy of Declaration will it be OK or they need all original copies ?
As the previous poster has pointed out, you would need to send in scanned copy of the declaration(s) and also send the original one as far as declaration is concerned. All other docs can be photocopied and notarised and there's no need to send original ones.

armandra!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.