Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Forum,

I have the question regarding ACS Educational qualification documents.

Do we need to send only the final degree i.e. masters degree and mark-sheet for ACS assessment or all the mark sheet + degree or certificate including 12th and 10th as well.

in my case i have MCA mark-sheet and certificate both in English and for B.Sc. Mark-Sheet and degree in Hindi. For 10th and 12th i don't have certificates, i only have marksheet which is in hindi.

thanks in advance....
1 - 1 of 1 Posts