Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can any body confirm do i need to submit below documents to acs for my previous employment?

1) All months payslip for my previous employment or employee reference letter is enough?

2) bank statement for the all the years of my previous employment?

3) Do i need to submit my previous employment offer letter as well?

Please help

·
Registered
61 Posts
can any body confirm do i need to submit below documents to acs for my previous employment?

1) All months payslip for my previous employment or employee reference letter is enough?

Please help
Hello
no need of submission of payslips and bank statements.

the following documents are mandatory for assessment
1. Passport / identity card etc
2. your degree along with transcript
3. employee reference letter with role and responsibilities
4. resume (optional)

·
Registered
22,839 Posts

Please help
It is immaterial if your employment is previous or current
The same documents have to submitted for all

If you are submitting Reference letter then no supporting documents are required.

If you are submitting SD, then only ONE supporting Evidence is required

· Certified copy of payslips – preferably first & last payslip for the employment period
· Certified copy a Human Resource statement or Service Certificate with employment dates
· Certified copy of a Termination Letter with employment dates

You cannot submit a Resume, offer letter, bank statements etc.

Cheers

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi guys,

I have previously successfully done ECA assessment on WES Canada and I am thinking of using same documents + reference letters for ACS skill assessment.

The first difference I noticed is that ACS does not request the physical copy of the documents, though It would be easier to send it to them, this way. Guide of programs (details of each subject during the course) in english (which the university gives us if requested) will not be uploaded as it far exceeds the 3 MB pdf limit (30-40 pages)

Now I have had copies my 2 original degrees and transcripts (+ guide of programs):
signed/dated by the current Rector of the University,
then signed by official Apostille stamp (foreign Ministry),
translated (by registered translator)
and finally notarized to verify the translation

Each degree+transcripts+translation+notary statement is hold together by paper staples.

As I see it, WES.org requirements are far more concise and suited for each country (Albania in my case). I don't know and I don't see another way of doing the above process in my country.

Is the above process is what is requested as 'certified copies' by ACS, so I can proceed scanning them?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Is the above process is what is requested as 'certified copies' by ACS, so I can proceed scanning them?
I've gone through the ACS and EA paperwork successfully, and I'd say that notarial certification after sworn translation is overkill. AFAICT, the result of sworn translation is considered "at the same level" as notarial certification.

A certified copy is just a copy made and stamped by the notary him/herself. No more, no less.

Also, I have had no apostilles anywhere yet, and have had no problem... but I guess there's the possibility that when I finally send the docs to the DIBP they will say say something.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Actually, scratch what I said about notary and sworn translation equivalence! ACS says clearly (or at least said when I followed the procedure) that "Both the original document and the translation must be submitted for assessment and both must be certified copies."

Sorry for the confusion, EA's requirements were different to ACS's, and I guess that throwed me off.

In any case, I confirm that I didn't have any apostille anywhere yet.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts