Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I have a B.E. in Computer Science and have all my mark sheets for all semesters plus a provisional degree which states everything that a degree would.

Is the provisional degree acceptable in place of a degree or would ACS deduct points.

Thanks!

·
Registered
23,937 Posts
Hi,

I have a B.E. in Computer Science and have all my mark sheets for all semesters plus a provisional degree which states everything that a degree would.

Is the provisional degree acceptable in place of a degree or would ACS deduct points.

Thanks!
If the final degree has still not been issued, I am presuming that you have just graduated

Do you have sufficient experience to get through ACS assessmment ?

Cheers

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Graduated in 2009, there was a delay in getting a degree, so college issued provisional.

Provisional worked for my Masters and work, but would it work for ACS?

·
Registered
23,937 Posts
Graduated in 2009, there was a delay in getting a degree, so college issued provisional.

Why don't you get the final degree now ?
8 years is a hel lot of a time to get an degree issued

If I were in the assesor shoes, I would be suspicious

Cheers

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have consolidated Marksheets for MCA .with all semesters breakup -subject wise and subject names on back !! is that sufficient or i need to put marksheet for each semester as well

·
Registered
1,575 Posts

Go to college and get the degree. Atleast call and ask if someone else can collect on your behalf.

Dont let CO think that you are being lazy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts