Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I am new to this forum and this is my first post.

I am applying for ACS for ANZSCO code 261311 - Analysts Programmer.

I have following doubts:

1. I am an IT Engineer with 7.5 years of experience. In first 3 years of my experience I completed my M. Tech through Distance learning (through recognized university).
My doubt is regarding the experience points I wish to get. Please confirm if my experience will be counted post receipt of my M.Tech degree or not, since the M.Tech was a part of Work Integrated Learning Program(WILP).

2. Is it required to submit Transcripts or can we submit all semesters wise/year wise mark sheets which mentions all the courses studied during the degree.

3. Is it necessary to share salary details for ACS evaluation. If Yes, how should it be submitted.
a. Form 16/Payslips
b. Offer/Appraisal Letter

4. Is there a standard format for Employer reference letter. I have seen many formats on forums, not sure which to follow.

I would really appreciate a quick response from the experts of the forum.

TIA.:)

·
Registered
13 Posts
#1 Since it is an distance learning degree I'm not quite sure whether it will be considered or you should be showcasing that in ACS. (Experts may comment on this)
#2 You can submit OD(original degree) and Marks memo (all semister marks single one) with notarization.
#3 No need
#4 There is no specific or rigid format, it depends on each organization whom you are requesting the experience letters. Only thing matters is that it should clearly show the tenure you spent and roles and responsibilities you performed.

·
Registered
23,934 Posts
Hi All,

I am new to this forum and this is my first post.

I am applying for ACS for ANZSCO code 261311 - Analysts Programmer.

I have following doubts:

1. I am an IT Engineer with 7.5 years of experience. In first 3 years of my experience I completed my M. Tech through Distance learning (through recognized university).
My doubt is regarding the experience points I wish to get. Please confirm if my experience will be counted post receipt of my M.Tech degree or not, since the M.Tech was a part of Work Integrated Learning Program(WILP).

2. Is it required to submit Transcripts or can we submit all semesters wise/year wise mark sheets which mentions all the courses studied during the degree.

3. Is it necessary to share salary details for ACS evaluation. If Yes, how should it be submitted.
a. Form 16/Payslips
b. Offer/Appraisal Letter

4. Is there a standard format for Employer reference letter. I have seen many formats on forums, not sure which to follow.

I would really appreciate a quick response from the experts of the forum.

TIA.:)
1. No,idea
2. Marksheets are sufficient
3. Not required
4. ACS website gives the ideal format on their website. Follow that

Cheers

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the help. However, I'm stilll awaiting confirmation on WILP, request the experts to help on this.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts