Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

Hope you doing well.

I have question regarding documents which should be certified / true copy for ACS documentation.

Do we need to get e-payslips certified by JP/ True copy ? I called to ACS customer care service and the lady on call said every document should be certified including payslip. Is that the case ? Please advise.

Will assessor delay/not consider my application if e-payslips are not certified ?

Thanks very much indeed for your valuable inputs.

Cheers,
Sid

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hi Guys,

Hope you doing well.

I have question regarding documents which should be certified / true copy for ACS documentation.

Do we need to get e-payslips certified by JP/ True copy ? I called to ACS customer care service and the lady on call said every document should be certified including payslip. Is that the case ? Please advise.

Will assessor delay/not consider my application if e-payslips are not certified ?

Thanks very much indeed for your valuable inputs.

Cheers,
Sid
I think it is required and advisable to get payslips notarised.

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
458 Posts
If you have not uploaded documents yet.. please get certified copies of e-payslips as it is required.
If you have applied already, dont panic, get certified copies and send them a mail saying how to add these documents for existing application.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts