Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello
I got my acs and my 2 years of experience is reduce. BUT if you look ACS website it says

Please note, only employment completed after the date the applicant has met the ACS requirements will be counted as skilled employment.

https://www.acs.org.au/migration-ski...ws-and-updates

https://www.acs.org.au/__data/assets...f-Criteria.pdf

according to me experience which they reduce is when we met ACS requirement

Can we claim experience which is reduce in EOI

it very confusing plz help me elaborate text in bold

·
Registered
367 Posts
I think it's quite clear. ACS reduces 2 years of experience from total experience because those 2 years don't count as skilled employment based on new scheme. So if you generally, you need 5 years of experience to get points for skilled work experience. (5 years total - 2 years regarded as unskilled = 3 years skilled employment to get points).

Are you effectively saying you submitted to ACS only with 2 years total experience?

And no, I wouldn't say it's a good idea to disregard ACS assessment when submitting to DIAC...because effectively, the ACS assessment is a requirement.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think it's quite clear. ACS reduces 2 years of experience from total experience because those 2 years don't count as skilled employment based on new scheme. So if you generally, you need 5 years of experience to get points for skilled work experience. (5 years total - 2 years regarded as unskilled = 3 years skilled employment to get points).

Are you effectively saying you submitted to ACS only with 2 years total experience?

And no, I wouldn't say it's a good idea to disregard ACS assessment when submitting to DIAC...because effectively, the ACS assessment is a requirement.
I would like to know can I claim 2 years which are reduce by ACS in my EOI.

Has anyone experience it.

What DIAC said about claiming experience?

·
Registered
367 Posts
If you read through the threads, some risked it and got approved. But from what I lm hearing these are people who had applied before things became more stringent with ACS and DIAC.

You can risk submitting it with following possible results:
1. You get through with DIAC and get your grant
2. DIAC does not accept your evidence relating to ACS deduction of 2 years and you get rejected
3. DIAC might interpret you were providing false evidence and you get penalized

What is your employment history? What exactly did DIAC say in their assessment?

·
Registered
367 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If you read through the threads, some risked it and got approved. But from what I lm hearing these are people who had applied before things became more stringent with ACS and DIAC.

You can risk submitting it with following possible results:
1. You get through with DIAC and get your grant
2. DIAC does not accept your evidence relating to ACS deduction of 2 years and you get rejected
3. DIAC might interpret you were providing false evidence and you get penalized

What is your employment history? What exactly did DIAC say in their assessment?
Hello
I have received ACS and want to submit my EOI, that is why I am asking this?

Should I fill 2 years reduce by ACS in my EOI

·
Registered
367 Posts
Hello
I have received ACS and want to submit my EOI, that is why I am asking this?

Should I fill 2 years reduce by ACS in my EOI
Up to you. I mentioned you have 3 possibilities.
1. It gets through DIAC and you get grant
2. You get rejected
3. You get penalized for possible misinterpretation of forgery? Or whatever reason

·
Registered
530 Posts
My application stage is 4, and case finalized.

Ideally It should be stage 5, and case finalized.

Anyone having idea about this?

When is the letter mailed, on stage 5?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts