Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI All,

Though I read the book completely but here are something to understand from you.

I am Bachelor of Commerce from Pakistan, but work for last 15 years in IT Field, Currently working as Senior IT Manager/Project Manager in one company for more than 7 years nows. I have done PMP, ITIL, MCP, MCSD, Great Plains Certification, Cognos Certification and Retail Applicaiton Certification.

Have vast knowledge and experince in programming and other tools.

I wanted to know if someone show his filled application or guide me through the whole process. I have some attested document and making ready others for requirement of ACS.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Does no one understand my question?
I have to ask in documnet of ACS it is written that all documents to be attested and TRUE copy must be embossed. I have few documents with TRUE Copy stamp and few just notrized, is that okay. May I process with thsi.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Does no one understand my question?
I have to ask in documnet of ACS it is written that all documents to be attested and TRUE copy must be embossed. I have few documents with TRUE Copy stamp and few just notrized, is that okay. May I process with thsi.
Usually, when people get the certificates notarised they get the person who signs the copy to write that this document is a true copy of the original. I am not sure what you mean by few documents just notarised. What's written on the notarised documents?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I mean all the documents are notrized, out of some have not stamp of TRUE COPY. All documents has signature and 3 stamps (without TRUE COPY stamp) and 4 Stamp (with TRUE COPY stamp).

Do you want me send you as attachment so you can better understand. my email is [email protected]

Usually, when people get the certificates notarised they get the person who signs the copy to write that this document is a true copy of the original. I am not sure what you mean by few documents just notarised. What's written on the notarised documents?

·
Registered
556 Posts
I mean all the documents are notrized, out of some have not stamp of TRUE COPY. All documents has signature and 3 stamps (without TRUE COPY stamp) and 4 Stamp (with TRUE COPY stamp).

Do you want me send you as attachment so you can better understand. my email is [email protected]
If you ask me it would be better if you are consistent across all the documents. Is it possible for you to get the documents which do not have the True copy stamp certified again? Its better to be safe than sorry.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Thanks dear, though it is possiible that I have make copies , send to my family in Pakistan and let them do again notrized for me all the documents along with TRUE stamped on it. But I am more concern about time.
I have attached two documents, please have a look and let me know both these are okay or only TRUE copy stamp.

I really appreicate your help .
If you ask me it would be better if you are consistent across all the documents. Is it possible for you to get the documents which do not have the True copy stamp certified again? Its better to be safe than sorry.

Attachments

·
Registered
556 Posts
Thanks dear, though it is possiible that I have make copies , send to my family in Pakistan and let them do again notrized for me all the documents along with TRUE stamped on it. But I am more concern about time.
I have attached two documents, please have a look and let me know both these are okay or only TRUE copy stamp.

I really appreicate your help .
I think they should be fine. Go ahead and submit the documents to ACS. If they are not clear on any of docs they will come back to you for the same.

Lets hope for the best. Good luck!! :)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Thank you very much.

I think they should be fine. Go ahead and submit the documents to ACS. If they are not clear on any of docs they will come back to you for the same.

Lets hope for the best. Good luck!! :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.