Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I am overwhelmed with the forums help I recieved which clarified most of my queries. I have few more. I request any one to help me on this,

Im filling out ACS for my spouse so that I can cliam 5 points having said the she got 50+ in PTE all sections.

Her qualification is B.Tech in Information Technology passed out in 2014 with 76.4% from JNTU Hyderabad.My question is what should be the start date and end dates for this qualification tab of ACS?

Her final exam month and date is given as april 2014 in her consolidated marks sheet. There is no where start date is mentioned in her first year transcript. Usually first year of engineering starts little in Andhra Pradesh.Her first year actually started in october 2010. Should I give it as October 2010 or would there be any problem if I give july or august 2010?

·
Registered
23,873 Posts
Hi All,

I am overwhelmed with the forums help I recieved which clarified most of my queries. I have few more. I request any one to help me on this,

Im filling out ACS for my spouse so that I can cliam 5 points having said the she got 50+ in PTE all sections.

Her qualification is B.Tech in Information Technology passed out in 2014 with 76.4% from JNTU Hyderabad.My question is what should be the start date and end dates for this qualification tab of ACS?

Her final exam month and date is given as april 2014 in her consolidated marks sheet. There is no where start date is mentioned in her first year transcript. Usually first year of engineering starts little in Andhra Pradesh.Her first year actually started in october 2010. Should I give it as October 2010 or would there be any problem if I give july or august 2010?
Nobody actually remembers the exact date when their college started in the 1st year

Just give an approximate date from the memory as best as you can

Why will you want to give a wrong date knowingly ?

Cheers

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank u very much newbienz.All Im worried is if the duration comes less than 4 years ,would there be any issues?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

·
Registered
23,873 Posts
Thank u very much newbienz.All Im worried is if the duration comes less than 4 years ,would there be any issues?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
A couple of months does not matter
Moreover, recheck your memory, in all probability, the start dates would be closer to AUg/ Sep then October

Cheers

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank u very much for the quick response. It really means a lot to me with this kind of swift responses! I owe u big time newbienz!

She has total of two years of experience till date with her current employer. Her current employer is not willing to provide employment reference letter on companys letter head.

Will that be ok if I provide her complete 2 years of experience in statutory declaration with supported documents like last 6 months payslips?

·
Registered
23,873 Posts
Thank u very much for the quick response. It really means a lot to me with this kind of swift responses! I owe u big time newbienz!

She has total of two years of experience till date with her current employer. Her current employer is not willing to provide employment reference letter on companys letter head.

Will that be ok if I provide her complete 2 years of experience in statutory declaration with supported documents like last 6 months payslips?
Statutory declaration requires secondary evidence which can be only 3 things

 Certified copy of payslips – preferably first & last payslip for the employment period

 Certified copy of a Termination Letter with employment dates

 Certified copy a Human Resource statement or Service Certificate with employment dates

So any one of the 3 can be submitted and unfortunately the last 6 months payslips would not suffice

Cheers

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi,

I got an update from employer today that ,

She was employed as intern for the duration june 2015 - oct 2015. for this duration they were not willing to give any employment reference letter.

She became permanent in nov 2015 and is still permanent, for this duration they are willing to give employment reference letter on companys letter head.

So, in total, for 19 months she can get reference letter by company. But for first 6 months(jun 2015 to oct 2015) they said HR can only give a letter sayin that "she was intern for this duration and converted to permanent in nov 2015 and is employed to till date" but not with responsibilites.She has payslips generated for this internship duration. Her role was same during internship as it was in her permanent position.Should I get a statutory declaration for responsibilites for this intern duration from her her manager? or any other way to show 2 years of experience ?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts