Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Peeps,

Ive been a long time lurker on this forum and the day has come for me to ask my question. Well, its moot, as I already know the answer. Just looking for some extra info if possible.

My ACS application is in stage 4, but is now showing 'Case Finalised' as the status since yesterday.

What do you reckon? Email today? Lets place bets.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello Peeps,

Ive been a long time lurker on this forum and the day has come for me to ask my question. Well, its moot, as I already know the answer. Just looking for some extra info if possible.

My ACS application is in stage 4, but is now showing 'Case Finalised' as the status since yesterday.

What do you reckon? Email today? Lets place bets.

Just info sake before "Case Finalised" status what is the status of your application is it "With Assessor" or "In Progress" or "In Process"...

thanks

·
Registered
427 Posts
Yes, you should get the email soon. In my case, I noticed it started showing case finalized on 14th Nov (but probably had been there for a few days already) and contacted my agent and she informed me they had already received my assessment on 12th Nov but it was negative due to something overlooked by ACS. They sent out the corrected assessment on 14th Nov. I believe the case finally moved to stage 5 on 18th or 19th.

·
Registered
205 Posts
My ACS application moved from 'with Assessor' to 'In Progress' to' Case finalised' in 36-48 hrs and the same day got the assessment(+ve) Pdf copy from ACS..:)

·
Registered
374 Posts
Can you please provide the timelines of your ACS and a bit of information on your Qualifications and Experience plus the Job Role under which you got yourself assessed?

It will be good if you can also share the information on how ACS calculated your points and what all did they include in the Relevant Education and Experience and what all experience did they deduct.

This will help us understand the points calculation. Please share whatever you are comfortable with.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Can you please provide the timelines of your ACS and a bit of information on your Qualifications and Experience plus the Job Role under which you got yourself assessed?

It will be good if you can also share the information on how ACS calculated your points and what all did they include in the Relevant Education and Experience and what all experience did they deduct.

This will help us understand the points calculation. Please share whatever you are comfortable with.

Well..I applied under ANZSCO code: 261313(S/w Engr.)..with 8+ yrs of S/w engr exp in 2 companies..I have a B.tech degree in computers..so they have removed 2 yrs of my experience..so that gives me around 6 yrs experience....Now im looking to apply for EOI..according to my calculation I'm getting 65 points(189 visa)..chck below:

Points Calculation:
------------------------
Age(25-32) : 30 points
Qualification: B.Tech(Computers) :15 points
Experience( 5+ yrs) : 10 points
IELTS: L: 8 W:7 R:7.5 S:7 : 10 points
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Total : 65 points :fingerscrossed:

·
Registered
205 Posts
Well..ACS took exactly 3 months for the assessment(20 Aug- 20 Nov 2013)..I applied under ANZSCO code: 261313(S/w Engr.)..with 8+ yrs of S/w engr exp in 2 companies..I have a B.tech degree in computers..so they have removed 2 yrs of my experience..so that gives me around 6 yrs experience....Now I m looking to apply for EOI..according to my calculation I'm getting 65 points(189 visa)..check below:

Points Calculation:
------------------------
Age(25-32) : 30 points
Qualification: B.Tech(Computers) :15 points
Experience( 5+ yrs) : 10 points
IELTS: L: 8 W:7 R:7.5 S:7 : 10 points
Total : 65 points :fingerscrossed:
-----------------------------------------------------------------[/QUOTE]

Reactions: rohit1_sharma

·
Registered
374 Posts
Thanks for sharing the details. Wish you all the best!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts