Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got the assessment in march 2017 and after 5 months (8 years work Ex), if I add this duration I can get extra 5 points.

So, please suggest do I need to get ACS again till date again or just pay slip etc will work?
FYI I have been in the same organization.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I got the assessment in march 2017 and after 5 months (8 years work Ex), if I add this duration I can get extra 5 points.

So, please suggest do I need to get ACS again till date again or just pay slip etc will work?
FYI I have been in the same organization.
One more question:
Do I need to get the new reference letter till Aug'17 or the previous one will work FEb'17. As I am getting extra 5 points if I count this duration of work ex.

·
Registered
356 Posts
One more question:
Do I need to get the new reference letter till Aug'17 or the previous one will work FEb'17. As I am getting extra 5 points if I count this duration of work ex.
No need for new assessment if it's the job with the same company,location and designation(RnR). In the EOI for the current job leave the to date as empty so that Skillselct will automatically add the extra points. Payslips are good enough to prove this claim.

·
Registered
23,925 Posts
One more question:
Get an updated reference letter and keep it in your records
No need for reassessment as Scorpion has advised

You may need to submit it to the CO in case he asks for the same during verification

Cheers

1 - 4 of 4 Posts