Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Friends,

Can any of you help me with this crisis. My consultant uploaded one of the reference file in the ACS assessment portal wrongly and not able to delete it. She is saying she can see the delete icon but its not working. Please note we are yet to do the payment and submit the assessment application and still she is unable to delete the uploaded file. Consultant says that recently ACS website got revamped and they enhanced the web page and now the look and feel is different. Can any of you help with a solution for this.

·
Registered
23,957 Posts
Friends,

Can any of you help me with this crisis. My consultant uploaded one of the reference file in the ACS assessment portal wrongly and not able to delete it. She is saying she can see the delete icon but its not working. Please note we are yet to do the payment and submit the assessment application and still she is unable to delete the uploaded file. Consultant says that recently ACS website got revamped and they enhanced the web page and now the look and feel is different. Can any of you help with a solution for this.
Drop an email to [email protected] giving your details and problem

They respond within hours

Alternatively as you have not made any payment create a completely new application giving a separate email id

Cheers

1 - 2 of 2 Posts