·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am an MCA with 9.5 yrs of experience, in the following order
1st Organization : 09/2005- 12/ 2006
2nd organizarion: 12/2006- 11/20011
Current org: 01/2011- Till Date

i had applied for the ACS assessment on 16 May 2015 and received feedback from them
after a week where they had nullified my work experience with my first organization where i had worked from (09/2005 - 12/2006)
and have stated my work eperience of my second company from 12/2005 instead of 12/20006 and have accessed that my work
experience from dec 2007 onwards is valid to work as a software engineer.

i replied back to the ACS stating that the dates are incorrect, they confirmed that the date on my refrerence letter which was issued
by the organization was 2005 instead of 2006 , due to which they have taken these dates, this was an error on my organization part
they have specified the incorrect dates,

no my confusion is that should i file for a review and provide them the updated docs with valid dates and wait for the assessment
result again or since the experince is anyways not going to be taken into account before december 2007 so i can afford to leave it
as it is and file the EOI, do the Case officer only takes the ACS assesment into account and dont bother about the details in the docs

·
Registered
110 Posts
As per my understanding You should correct it before going further.
Please request your organization to correct that letter where date was incorrect. So when you have correct date letter then you can ask ACS to review your case.

Please take other members opinion also.

i had applied for the ACS assessment on 16 May 2015 and received feedback from them
after a week where they had nullified my work experience with my first organization where i had worked from (09/2005 - 12/2006)
and have stated my work eperience of my second company from 12/2005 instead of 12/20006 and have accessed that my work

i replied back to the ACS stating that the dates are incorrect, they confirmed that the date on my refrerence letter which was issued
by the organization was 2005 instead of 2006 , due to which they have taken these dates, this was an error on my organization part

no my confusion is that should i file for a review and provide them the updated docs with valid dates and wait for the assessment
result again or since the experince is anyways not going to be taken into account before december 2007 so i can afford to leave it
as it is and file the EOI, do the Case officer only takes the ACS assesment into account and dont bother about the details in the docs

·
Registered
973 Posts
Hi abhishek ,
There have been multiple cases where DIBP will cross verify your experience claims by calling in you company and verifying your dates in that case your company may tell the actual dates which may not match with ACS result and your visa may be rejected due to incorrect or false information provided.
It's always better to spend some money in review than later repent on visa rejection and suffer huge monetory losss.
Just my thoughts rest is up to you.

·
Registered
83 Posts
ACS deducts 2 years initial experience as a part of ‘Skill level Requirement MET’ criteria

1 - 4 of 4 Posts