Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,

I am about to apply for an ACS assessment and it would be appreciated if anybody can shed some light on the following scenario.

I did diploma in Electronics and then i got admitted in second year/3rd sems of B.Tech in Computer Science.
So should I include my Diploma certificates along with the Degree certificates?
Or do they need any other letters from university which sets out why they allowed you to start in the second year of the degree course, because of your previous proven studies?

If anybody did a similar assessment could you please help me here.

Thank you,
Noble

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thank you for the comment.....so by all documents means diploma+ degree , correct? or all the documents for degree only?.....just curious to know , have you done this assessment and how about the results?

·
Registered
165 Posts
thank you for the comment.....so by all documents means diploma+ degree , correct? or all the documents for degree only?.....just curious to know , have you done this assessment and how about the results?
I am also lateral entry (Diploma in Computer Technology (3 Years) & direct second year to B.Tech CSE).

Submit both Diploma & Degree (Full documents such as mark statements, provisional certificate , degree / diploma certificate for both qualification ).

Diploma will be considered as AQF Diploma & Degree will be considered as AQF Bachelor degree, you can claim point for the highest one. (Degree)

Reactions: noblethomasm

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am also lateral entry (Diploma in Computer Technology (3 Years) & direct second year to B.Tech CSE).

Submit both Diploma & Degree (Full documents such as mark statements, provisional certificate , degree / diploma certificate for both qualification ).

Diploma will be considered as AQF Diploma & Degree will be considered as AQF Bachelor degree, you can claim point for the highest one. (Degree)
Thanks Siva..So i hope your intention was to assess only the Btech and because it is through lateral entry you submitted diploma+degree...and they assessed both of them separately corresponding equivalent standards in AUS..........is my understanding correct?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts