Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I'm trying to get certified copies of my original documents in India however the authorizing person is just writiing "CTC" and signing the document & has put a stamp describing his position.

CTC stands for "Certified True Copy", will this be okay? Or do I need to get the statement "Certified copy of originals" on the documents?

Pl advice...

Regards,
-Aksi

·
Registered
657 Posts
Hi All,

I'm trying to get certified copies of my original documents in India however the authorizing person is just writiing "CTC" and signing the document & has put a stamp describing his position.

CTC stands for "Certified True Copy", will this be okay? Or do I need to get the statement "Certified copy of originals" on the documents?

Pl advice...

Regards,
-Aksi
Wat do you mean by writing "CTC". Doesnt he has stamp for that ?? From whom you are getting it certified ??

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wat do you mean by writing "CTC". Doesnt he has stamp for that ?? From whom you are getting it certified ??
Hi kmann,

I'm getting this certified for myself from the Asst Commandant (CISF Airport Security Unit Bangalore). Is this okay? Or do I need to get this certified from any specific officer?

Thanks..

Regards,
-Aksi

·
Registered
657 Posts
Hi kmann,

I'm getting this certified for myself from the Asst Commandant (CISF Airport Security Unit Bangalore). Is this okay? Or do I need to get this certified from any specific officer?

Thanks..

Regards,
-Aksi
Bro, Cant you get it certified from Notary. Thwy will put cetified to be tru copy stamp as well as their registration number. It is recommended one. I dnt think CISF Airport Security Unit Bangalore certified copies ACS will accept. Better to get it certify from notary people.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Karan

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bro, Cant you get it certified from Notary. Thwy will put cetified to be tru copy stamp as well as their registration number. It is recommended one. I dnt think CISF Airport Security Unit Bangalore certified copies ACS will accept. Better to get it certify from notary people.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Karan
Oh.. Thanks Karan.. I will get it redone.. better to get it right the 1st time rather than modifying it later.. Thanks mate..

·
Registered
657 Posts
Oh.. Thanks Karan.. I will get it redone.. better to get it right the 1st time rather than modifying it later.. Thanks mate..
welcome buddy :):):) All the best with your application.

Regards,
Karan

1 - 6 of 6 Posts