Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Team,
I got my ACS RPL assessment positive and not mentioned anything on my education assessment score. I have Degree and MBA with no ICT subjects. Am I eligible for the score for graduates.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Team,
I got my ACS RPL assessment positive and not mentioned anything on my education assessment score. I have Degree and MBA with no ICT subjects. Am I eligible for the score for graduates.
Yes, You are able to claim points for your degree.

I have also applied for RPL assessment last month and waiting for the result. Can you share more details about when you submitted your application and when did you get the result? For which ANZSCO code you are applying for?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Guys,

I am Nam. Could you suggest me how to do ACS assessment step by step. Document that I should get from the present company need to sign by manager or HR mean notarized. All certificate that I have , do I have to get verify from my Embassy then I can submit to ACS ( Original from Thai but stay in Malaysia ).

Please kindly suggest me or you would like to tell me personal also can.

Thank you

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, You are able to claim points for your degree.

I have also applied for RPL assessment last month and waiting for the result. Can you share more details about when you submitted your application and when did you get the result? For which ANZSCO code you are applying for?
Hi
It will take min of 30 days. i applied for ICT BA

·
Registered
1 Posts
Degree & Transcript for ACS Assessment

Dear Senior Members,

I am preparing necessary documentation for ICT Business Analyst. Done BSc (Hons) Computing & Information Systems from London Metropolitan University. It was a pathway program Year One (International Diploma) and Year Two (Advance Diploma) of NCC Education made me eligible for Year Three in University BSc program.

Should I club Degree & Transcript, Advance Diploma & Transcript and International Diploma & Transcript as one PDF and submit it to ACS online form or Do it separate for all three to claim Bachelor with Major in ICT?

looking forward for guidance.

Gak

1 - 5 of 5 Posts