Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys ,

i have stuided masters in information systems and done with porfessional year. i have applied for post australian study skill assessment as software engineer 261313.

they have assessed me for tempoorary graduate 485 and mentioned as that assessment have been lodged for the sole purpose of lodging temporary graduate visa.

i was confused..any help..

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
Hi guys ,

i have stuided masters in information systems and done with porfessional year. i have applied for post australian study skill assessment as software engineer 261313.

they have assessed me for tempoorary graduate 485 and mentioned as that assessment have been lodged for the sole purpose of lodging temporary graduate visa.

i was confused..any help..
If you clearly indicated in your assessment application that you were applying for the Post Australian Study Skills Assessment and they have done the 485 skills assessment instead, I would contact them to point out their error.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.