Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I got negative for my current company in the 1st assessment which was done in Mar 2017 for 263111 and it was positive for previous companies. Now, I am planning to do my assessment again, with the new letter from my current company with my new manager details. I have below queries.

1. In the 1st assessment, it was signed by my manager and it was on the company letter head prepared by HR. Now my manager got changed and I will get the new letter with his details and added responsibilities. Will there be any problem from ACS side on my manager details change?

2. Do I need to notarize all the documents again or only the new experience letter?

3. What if I change my ANZSCO code from 263111 to 262112 in new ACS application as 30 -40 % of my work involved in network security as well?

Appreciate your help. Thanks.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Any suggestions on the above queries?

·
Registered
5,859 Posts
1. Should not be a problem but consider getting this from a senior colleague (or at least let the colleague be a co-author) because your new manager may not know about your skills and responsibilities from the past.
2. Just this one letter.
3. I am afraid it will be a negative outcome as the skills should match by at least 65% with 262112 baseline skills. Moreover, your education probably isn't closely related to 262112 and hence would attract a 4 year deduction to start with.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
1. Should not be a problem but consider getting this from a senior colleague (or at least let the colleague be a co-author) because your new manager may not know about your skills and responsibilities from the past.
2. Just this one letter.
3. I am afraid it will be a negative outcome as the skills should match by at least 65% with 262112 baseline skills. Moreover, your education probably isn't closely related to 262112 and hence would attract a 4 year deduction to start with.
Thanks KeeDa.

The new manager was working with us and he became our manager once our old manager left the company. He knows about my roles and responsibilities as he is very senior in the team.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts