Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Members,

I need advice from senior members of the forum. For ACS assessment, I have received employee reference letter which reads as following

This is to certify that Mr.ABC was employed on full time basis with us from Date to date.

At time of leaving he was designated as XYZ .During his tenure folowing were his roles and responsibility

----
----
For company XXX
Human resource senior manager name and signature
------------------------------------------------

The problem is the letter does not has location of posting mentioned clearly. Location of company in letter head is mentioned as address but my location of employment has not been mentioned clearly.

Can i use this Letter ? It took me 2 months to get this letter and any request of change will delay my assessment . Kindly advise if i can use this letter or i should go for Affidavit from my colleague.

Regards,
NN

·
Registered
356 Posts
Dear Members,

I need advice from senior members of the forum. For ACS assessment, I have received employee reference letter which reads as following

This is to certify that Mr.ABC was employed on full time basis with us from Date to date.

At time of leaving he was designated as XYZ .During his tenure folowing were his roles and responsibility

----
----
For company XXX
Human resource senior manager name and signature
------------------------------------------------

The problem is the letter does not has location of posting mentioned clearly. Location of company in letter head is mentioned as address but my location of employment has not been mentioned clearly.

Can i use this Letter ? It took me 2 months to get this letter and any request of change will delay my assessment . Kindly advise if i can use this letter or i should go for Affidavit from my colleague.

Regards,
NN

If you worked in single country of the organisation, location does not need to be mentioned separately. Whatever is mentioned letter head is sufficient enough.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you worked in single country of the organisation, location does not need to be mentioned separately. Whatever is mentioned letter head is sufficient enough.
Thanks for response. I have worked only in India through out my employment period with the organisation in discussion.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Thanks for response. I have worked only in India through out my employment period with the organisation in discussion.
Job location would be mentioned in your employment letter as well. Pls check. It should suffice.

However, the letter should have contact details - phone / email address of your organization where DIBP / AHC could reach out to incase they need to.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts