Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got the below reply from ACS after 3 months...But I want to change the ANZSCO code as their recommended is in State sponsorship. anyone please let me know how to request to change the recommended code.

Dear Mr xxxxxx,

Thank you for your Skills Assessment Application to the Australian Computer Society.

Your skills assessment xxxxxx has been assessed as NOT closely related to the nominated ANZSCO code.

The assessor has made a recommendation that your application is ONLY suitable for ANZSCO code 262111.

If you would like to change your nominated ANZSCO code as per this recommendation, please click here to respond to this email stating your preference.

Please note: If you wish to nominate an alternate ANZSCO code apart from this recommendation, you will be required to submit a Review Application after your current skills assessment has been finalised.

If there is no response within 30 days of this notification, your application will be assessed under the existing ANZSCO code.

Kind Regards,

The Skills Assessment Team
Australian Computer Society

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
Hi aarush,

if you agree to the change to 262111 (Database Administrator) via email, you'll at least get a positive skills assessment - even if the ANZSCO code is only on the CSOL. If you don't reply to the mail, they will probably give you a negative assessment.

You cannot change the ANZSCO code to anything else at this stage; the only options are to switch to 262111 or keep the code you initially nominated. If you want change it to another code, you will have to wait for the result (either with or without switch to 262111) and then lodge a review within 60 days. You can submit additional documents to strengthen your case. If the senior assessor agrees with you, the fee will be refunded, otherwise your result won't change. For more details read through the information on the Review/Appeal FAQ page.

Cheers,
Monika

1 - 3 of 3 Posts