Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i submitted my application for ACS, and my postal status says received by ACS..it's been 7 working days now...

Does ACS communicate with us regarding the application received by them with any sort of Acknowledgement saying it's received r started process???????

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
Hi Killbill

Welcome to the forum. they normally mail you the online username and password to check the progress once they start working on your file. Give it a few days, if you do not hear from them in next few days, call them.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Anj,
I have submitted my online ACS form on 22nd Jan and paid thro' credit card. I have received the confirrmation mail with user id and password on the same day. The certified copies are received on 25th Jan by ACS. Till now I have not received any confirmation from ACS, whether they have received the copies or not.

My current status in the site is

Managed By: XXXXXX

How do we check, document reached ACS? what is the next process?

Regards
Raj

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
hold your horses, if it says managed by..... your case is with an officer already. they will contact you if they need anything. u got sometime in hand, its best if you use that time gathering other documents. it shoudl take in all a couple of months from applying to changing the status online with a registered number (which means the result has been posted)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts