Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

My ACS application is under process. I want to add one more qualification document which is basically a diploma but which I think could help me fetch some extra points. Is it possible to get this added while application is under process. If yes, How to go about it.
Please advise. Thanks in Advance!

·
Registered
103 Posts
you need to send a mail to [email protected] quoting your reference number and the entry you want to make in.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
you need to send a mail to quoting your reference number and the entry you want to make in.

Thanks Ankit!

I did some more digging into this and looks like its not possible as per guidelines mentioned on ACS portal. :(

MY APPLICATION IS IN PROCESS BUT I WANT TO INCLUDE ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS. CAN I PROVIDE THESE?
It is the responsibility of the applicant to provide all the documentation to be included in the assessment on submission of the application. Once your application has been submitted and is in process, additional documentation cannot be included due to the susceptibility of administration errors involved.

A Review application can be submitted within 60 days of a finalised application for applicants to include additional documentation - ACS Review and Appeal Guide

1 - 3 of 3 Posts