Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

I have applied ACS in October 14th on paper based. They received my documents on 18th and got the User name and password in 20th October
10th of November they assigned a officer and status changed from “To be allocated” to “In process”. I have couple of questions

• How long I have to wait, normally all other applicants get the results in 8 – 10 weeks.

• If they requested more documents what is the status should be?

Any other users are applied on October who got the results , please welcome to add your ACS time line.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Hi all

I have applied ACS in October 14th on paper based. They received my documents on 18th and got the User name and password in 20th October
10th of November they assigned a officer and status changed from “To be allocated” to “In process”. I have couple of questions

• How long I have to wait, normally all other applicants get the results in 8 – 10 weeks.

Any other users are applied on October who got the results , please welcome to add your ACS time line.
I applied on 24th Nov, thru online, docs receiver by them on 28th Nov and 4th Dec status changed to In Process.....waiting...now

Thanks,

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi all

Depend on case circumstances, On this forum Mr. India & Shafaqat and some others got the result less than 2 months, I have submitted on 4th Oct, reached at ACS on 13th Oct and still in Process, so 2 months or more is just normal and beware Xmas is about to come, so get ready for more delay, they are really Lazybumps:mad:

"Documents awaited"

Mean while u can give your IELTS and save your precious time and arrange all other docs needed to be submitted latter.

Cheers!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Mean while u can give your IELTS and save your precious time and arrange all other docs needed to be submitted latter.

Cheers!
Well, If all ur Document are ok, then it take 10-12 week , But if Like me, if they ask more Document, Then 4 month already gone, and still waiting ...
They will count after New Document Come - 26 Oct 09 was my New Document They Received, So from that 10-12 weeks again...

So People watch out and submitted all necessary document, Even after i submitted all document, they asked me more document

1 - 5 of 5 Posts