Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Experts,

Actually, I have got my positive ACS assessment done with the agent. Now, I am bit worried about the rnr letter I have provided which may fail during the time of verification just before the VISa grant . And, the rnr docs were prepared by me on the company letter head but the experience letters are original.

Now, I m thinking getting the ACS done again with the agent by providing him the experience letters ( originals I have ) and include the statuary declaration for every experience letter for rnr.

Please advice how should I go further now.

Many thanks in advance.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Did you created your own RnR document? Did the company know about this? What is the difference between the experience letters and RnR documents ? What are the details mentioned in both of them?

·
Registered
23,857 Posts
Hello Experts,

Actually, I have got my positive ACS assessment done with the agent. Now, I am bit worried about the rnr letter I have provided which may fail during the time of verification just before the VISa grant . And, the rnr docs were prepared by me on the company letter head but the experience letters are original.

Now, I m thinking getting the ACS done again with the agent by providing him the experience letters ( originals I have ) and include the statuary declaration for every experience letter for rnr.

Please advice how should I go further now.

Many thanks in advance.
If I understand correctly, you got your assessment done by ACS based on a fabricated reference letter

Now you want to get a fresh assessment done, based on SD supported by a true experience certificate

If that is correct. I don't think you would get a positive assessment
You have to link your previous application with this new application and the moment, the assessor sees both the application together, he will conclude that you had earlier given a false reference letter
He will immediately reject the assessment and even cancel the earlier assessment

I think it is better that you forget about Australia PR
No sense is risking the visa fees

Cheers

1 - 3 of 3 Posts