Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
267 Posts

I have completed my B.Sc CT and M.Sc CT., is it okay if i submit my both UG and PG degree certificate along with consolidated mark sheets ?

Or do i have to submit semester wise certificates also ?
Original Degree Certificates (O.D) and Consolidate Mark Memos(CMM) are enough. No need to submit each semester mark sheet.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.