Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Every one,

I have received the ACS result letter with positive skill assessment for 261313 (Software Engineer) under the ACS PIM 3 Group A.

Time line:

Applied online: 20th-August-2010
Case Finalized: 8th Oct 2010
Result Received(by post): 15th Oct 2010

Thanks a lot for all your support.

Now I am preparing for IELTS and waiting for Victorian state to declare their SOL.

Thanks,
Rehman

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
Congratulations on getting a positive skills assessment....that's the difficult bit over and done with.

Good luck with the IELTS.....there's lots of info on the forum so have a search and see what you can find.

Dolly

·
Registered
208 Posts
Congratulations!!!

Hi Every one,

I have received the ACS result letter with positive skill assessment for 261313 (Software Engineer) under the ACS PIM 3 Group A.

Time line:

Now I am preparing for IELTS and waiting for Victorian state to declare their SOL.

Thanks,
Rehman
Congratulations for the positive assessment. Best of luck for IELTS. I am also waiting for the same 261313 (I hope they won't change it) code, I applied on 25-Aug and Registered Post Number is mentioned since last 4 days, but status of my application changed to 'case finalized' today. I have already appeared in IELTS on 9th Oct, result will be available on 22nd, lets hope for the best. Did you get your letter from traditional Postman? I think I should make Dosti with my Dakiya if that is the case.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Congratulations on getting a positive skills assessment....that's the difficult bit over and done with.

Good luck with the IELTS.....there's lots of info on the forum so have a search and see what you can find.

Dolly
What is the processing time for state sponsorship application (software Engineer 261313 ) Victoria ? Also please let me know about other territories.

Regards!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi,

Congratulations on your positive assessment! Can you share with us some of your duties and responsibilities that you included in your ACS application?

Thanks!

Regards,
au2011dream

·
Registered
1 Posts
Acs

I am System Administrator and thinking for skill assesment at ACS so do you think i would qualify because JD's are much similar to Software Engineer.
Thanks.
Shafqaat Khan

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hi Every one,

Time line:

Thanks,
Rehman
Hi,

Can u plz kindly tell me where did you get your educational documents attested as you know we have notary public, foreign affairs office,, but i am confused which attestation is accepted by Acs

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi,

Can u plz kindly tell me where did you get your educational documents attested as you know we have notary public, foreign affairs office,, but i am confused which attestation is accepted by Acs[/QU

Public notary is acceptable, If you are in Karachi then go to Civic Center..

·
Registered
12 Posts
Congrats!

Hi Every one,

Time line:

Thanks,
Rehman
Hey Mansoor,

Congrats on getting positive skill Assessment, Can you please take some time to list the documents you've uploaded for your assessment.
1. Can you please list the documents that you've uploaded for your academics and your employment?
2. Was there any particular format that where you've had mentioned the JD's related to 261313?

Thanks

Prabhs

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi,

Congratulations and all the best for your future procedures.
I am also applying under software engineer category.
Could you please share the job desc document, so that it would be very helpful for me to prepare the document soon.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Software Engineer JD

Can You please share the Job Description of Software Engineer

1 - 13 of 13 Posts