Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi ,

Has anyone got a positive RPL assessment for Code 261313. In the Project Report form, do you have to fill all the sections - One section like Service Management does not apply to my skill sets. Should I fill that as well?

·
Registered
298 Posts
Hi ,

Has anyone got a positive RPL assessment for Code 261313. In the Project Report form, do you have to fill all the sections - One section like Service Management does not apply to my skill sets. Should I fill that as well?
Hi,

I got the positive RPL assessment for the same code. Fill all the section in which you have experience, leave the ones blank if you do not have experience or does not apply to you.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi,

I got the positive RPL assessment for the same code. Fill all the section in which you have experience, leave the ones blank if you do not have experience or does not apply to you.
Thanks for the reply sandeep.

Just another question - how descriptive were you? should I give detailed technical explanation of the project, or a more brief overview of the system and various project phases I worked on

·
Registered
83 Posts
I am also stuck in the same boat, any expert inputs on this?

·
Registered
298 Posts
Thanks for the reply sandeep.

Just another question - how descriptive were you? should I give detailed technical explanation of the project, or a more brief overview of the system and various project phases I worked on
I dont know how to explain but as I informed earlier try to be descriptive by writing atleast 5 or more lines at the same time don't be too elaborate. Mention the main content of the project in all sections and see that it looks good by writing 5 or more lines where ever applicable.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts