Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I have send my 175 paper based application to Aus yestreday, so after recieving by DIAC, how much time they will take to send the acknowledgement.

2nd do I need to send a PLE to remind DIAC that I am in CSL list, as i have seen in IT related applicants cases, my profession is in CSL list(Network Security).

Thx! :)

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi all,

I have send my 175 paper based application to Aus yestreday, so after recieving by DIAC, how much time they will take to send the acknowledgement.

2nd do I need to send a PLE to remind DIAC that I am in CSL list, as i have seen in IT related applicants cases, my profession is in CSL list(Network Security).

Thx! :)
Can any one reply to me for above.

Thx!:)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Dear Jovi
Perhaps almost everybody in this forum has lodged e-application. Therefore you may not get some accurate reply. I know a friend who applied paper based and it took a month to receive the first acknowledgement.
I would suggest to wait for a month and you will receive email in your mailbox within a month time.
Regards
Roofi

·
Registered
50 Posts
yes.. Paper base takes much longer than online...for me it took only two days ( applied online)....It's not required to send a PLE to remind them that you are CSL...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts