Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I got my assessment as Network Analyst from ACS in OCT 2011 with 7 years 8 months relevant experience. Actually after assessment i couldn’t able to apply for state sponsorship as this occupation planning level were reached for SA.
I am planning to apply again once new state sponsorship SOL’s out. My query is, I completed 8 years of experience in Feb-2012 and i want to get the points for 8 years experience rather than 5 years, for this did i have to get re assessed from ACS? Ay response appreciated pls.

Regards,

·
Registered
760 Posts
As you've had got your positive assessment for meeting the baseline requirements and whereas you've to apply to DIAC-the point awarding authority....I believe DIAC would award points for 8 years experience provided you claim those in your application to DIAC and append valid experience certificates of "nominated or closely related occupation"along with your application...

You can reconfirm this from here to avoid any confusion:

General Skilled Migration Pre-Lodgement Enquiry Form

Hope it helps....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.