Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. My partner is expressing a heavy interest in moving to Australia and before making any decisions I'm just looking into the facts. I work in finance as an accountant and have over 9 years accounting experience. HOWEVER I am not charter qualified! Does this mean that I would not be eligible for entry to australia or would my experience be taken into consideration? My partner is a truck driver so not on the skills list at all unfortunately. So unless I've missed anything if we were to go it would be through my work and not his.

Thanks in advance for any posts x

·
Registered
89 Posts
Hi everyone. My partner is expressing a heavy interest in moving to Australia and before making any decisions I'm just looking into the facts. I work in finance as an accountant and have over 9 years accounting experience. HOWEVER I am not charter qualified! Does this mean that I would not be eligible for entry to australia or would my experience be taken into consideration? My partner is a truck driver so not on the skills list at all unfortunately. So unless I've missed anything if we were to go it would be through my work and not his.

Thanks in advance for any posts x
You don't need to be a chartered accountant to get a positive assessment from CPA Aus.
A bachelor degree that covers all mandatory competency areas and proof of English proficiency are all it asked for.
https://www.cpaaustralia.com.au/become-a-cpa/migration-assessment/criteria-and-requirements

1 - 2 of 2 Posts