Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Peace for ALL

I found this forum really useful. And thats why i want to post my questions.

I am a qualified member of ICMAP with more than 10 years experience (recent 3 years are not relevant to accounting field). My age is 34 and my

question are:

1) Are ACMAs still assessed successful for migration purpose?
2) Which assessing body is most suitable of ACMAs?
3) Wiht 7 bands in IELTS - academic, what woule be my total points.
4) Do proposed change affect plocies about accountant immigration?

Hope to hear a response soon.

Best Regards
Raza

·
Registered
367 Posts
Peace for ALL

I found this forum really useful. And thats why i want to post my questions.

I am a qualified member of ICMAP with more than 10 years experience (recent 3 years are not relevant to accounting field). My age is 34 and my

question are:

1) Are ACMAs still assessed successful for migration purpose?
2) Which assessing body is most suitable of ACMAs?
3) Wiht 7 bands in IELTS - academic, what woule be my total points.
4) Do proposed change affect plocies about accountant immigration?

Hope to hear a response soon.

Best Regards
Raza
Check here if your work is relevant to below and who is corresponding assessing authority:
Unit Group 2211: Accountants

Currently Accountants ceiling has been reached for this FY. If this occupation reappears in next FY (July 2015) then you can go for assessment for 189 visa.

Below is points breakdown based on your info:
Age (34 years) - 25 points
Experience (Assuming all 7 years are assessed as relevant) - 10 points
IELTS (7 in each band) - 10 points
Qualification (If degree) - 15 points
Total = 60 points - minimum has been reached and you can submit EOI.

For more info please see below link:
SkillSelect

Reactions: mawaismushtaq

·
Registered
70 Posts
I am also an ACMA from Pakistan, I sent all docs to ICAA, hopefully, I shoud receive the assesment result by tomorrow. will update you regarding the result. Lets stay in touch with each other.

·
Registered
168 Posts
CPA is my suggestion. Had an amazing experience with them as part qualified CIMA and Masters. I'd suggest you do your assessment before 1st July. In fact I will highly recommend. Even though you havent done your IELTS yet. Just do the assessment the outcome will surely be negative but once the IELTS is done you can update your outcome with them. This will keep you in the league of current policies. Hope this helps

Regards

Muhammad

Reactions: armarth

·
Registered
70 Posts
Dear Ahmed,

I just received assesment today from ICAA, and thanks to almighty Allah, My qualification of ICMAP was assessed positive for immigration purpose (Management Accountant). As i am also a member of CIMA UK by examination, they also considered that while assessing but i dont know how important CIMA was in the whole process as my experience was considered since i got membership of ICMAP.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dear Atif

congratulation, so whats next? keep me posted and if possible share contact details too

Dear Ahmed,

I just received assesment today from ICAA, and thanks to almighty Allah, My qualification of ICMAP was assessed positive for immigration purpose (Management Accountant). As i am also a member of CIMA UK by examination, they also considered that while assessing but i dont know how important CIMA was in the whole process as my experience was considered since i got membership of ICMAP.

·
Registered
2 Posts
CPA is my suggestion. Had an amazing experience with them as part qualified CIMA and Masters. I'd suggest you do your assessment before 1st July. In fact I will highly recommend. Even though you havent done your IELTS yet. Just do the assessment the outcome will surely be negative but once the IELTS is done you can update your outcome with them. This will keep you in the league of current policies. Hope this helps

Regards

Muhammad
Dear Muhammad:

You got +ve assessment even with partially qualified CMA (ICMAP), would you please share your experience with me as I am also interested in in it. I am doing ACMA, finalist one paper (SFM) remaining to qualify . Also Did MBA Banking & Finance from Allam Iqbal Open University in 2012. Now working as Asst Manager Finance. How do you see my case as compared to your successful application.

Which consultant did you hired.?

Kindly share your contact details on my facebook inbox. Would be grateful to you for your time and reply.

regards

A.Rauf Marth (Lahore)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts