Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi !
Me and my Wife are moving to Perth/Joondalup for 2 years and we are having a difficulty in searching for a rented house, so if anyone can help us in accomodation as our Budget is Max $200 Per week. Property Sites are of no use, so if any personal contacts, will be a great help.

Thanks to who ever helps us.

·
Registered
6,235 Posts
Hi mailidisrock,

Out of curiosity why aren't property websites any use? If you are not getting any replies you can contact the agent directly.

Regards,
Karen

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi
Im moving to Perth in May and will be living in Joondalup. My boyfriend already rents a property there so I dont have to worry about trying to find somewhere, but if you try The Quokka. Its an online advertising place for almost everything including rentals. That might lead you to some other links too. Or may be try The Western Australian online newspaper.

Hope this helps and good luck

Leonie x

·
Registered
7 Posts
hi .
you will struggle to find property in jondalup for 220 bucks its pomsville and people take advantage of that they charge stupid money .you would be better looking in engewater or woodvale or any of the surrounding areas their all really easy to get to joondalup .
to be fair joondalup is not that nice its rough as a bears at weekends the grand boulavard tavern is just a figth fest most nites so avoid like the plague .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts