Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For rented accommodation, obviously a tenancy agreement is required. However, some believe (i.e. it is not officially stated) that a tenancy agreement must have at least 6 months of time left to run on it at the time of the application. What are people's opinions/experiences on this?
i have 6 monthes tenancy agreement but by the time of my visa application i probably will have 4 monthes remaining in my lease is that ok ? or do u think it will cause me any problems??

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
house inspection report

thank you very much joppa
i have question regarding the house inspection report i live in 2 bedroom flat me and my wife and 1 roomate . do we need to get house inspection report ?
and if i need to get one do we need to get permession from the estate agent or the landlord ?. im the lead tennant and i have 6 monthes tenacy agreement ?
THANKS

·
Super Moderator
18,073 Posts
If you at each sharing accommodation we recommend a property inspection to independently confirm that there is no overcrowding.

You shouldn't need permission unless there is something in your tenancy agreement.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi! Sorry to piggy back on this thread but I thought it would be better than starting a whole new once since my question is similar.

My husband rents a council flat and he's had it for 20 years. The tenancy agreement has no end and is not renewed each year. He's able to live there indefinitely unless he doesn't pay the rent. So we would not have to show anything saying he has permission to stay there for at least 6 more months, would we?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.