Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!

I am travelling from Ancona across Italy and along med to cross into France and down to South of France. I am travelling with 3 dogs and am looking for somewhere to stay en-route maybe just over border into France close to Monaco and then near Montpellier. One dog is small and fine to sleep with me in room but for other two somewhere with kennels or a stable or secure barn would be fantastic. They have travelling cages which they could sleep in over night but somewhere they could run around freely for a while would be great. They are not used to being inside for long periods. What I could do with ideally is a B&B that has maybe a spare stable for the night or a secure small barn where two of the dogs could spend the night.

Any suggestions greatly received.

Rachel

·
Registered
68 Posts
Many of the chambre d'hotes/gites allow pets and some have kennel areas. I can't remember the sites off hand, but many are run by expats and are very accomadating if you ask I've run across several in the south west and central part of France that went out of their way to help out. I'll post the links if I can find them.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.