Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Want to know what evident of accommodation would my wife have to present,since she stays in one of the (double room) in a 3 bedroom flat with 2 other tenant occupying the other rooms. she had to since we discovered that were she was staying before the so called landlord was not the real landlord. The present landlord has given her a tenancy agreement and has agreed to give a letter of consent for the husband to come join her and we have also agreed to do property inspection(thanks for information on this forum).my question now is
1.what will my wife present as evident of residing in this property since all the bills are shared with the
2 other occupants and since it is shared it will not carry her name( its already started in the agreement that the bills are shared)
2. Will changing the bank address, GP and electoral register be enough to cover for evidence of accommodation even when the essential evident (council tax,water bill,gas bill etc) does not carry her name. Since it is shared. Will like to have more if any,to proof accommodation genuineness
3.having just moved into this new place first 1st of august will applying September ending be good since we will only have 2 month to show for accommodation evident in this new place.
Your kind response will be appreciated

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.