Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone

Was hoping if someone can advise me on the matter below.

The sponsor has an approved mortgage offer for a property that the sponsor is buying. The whole property sale hasn't completed yet, and it will likely take a couple of weeks (or a bit more) until the sale completes and the sponsor moves to the property. Because of this, and in order to apply for the visa sooner than later, we are applying with accommodation details of a property owned by a family member of the sponsor, which we are allowed to stay in as long as we wish (or until the sponsor moves to the property he bought). I am wondering, is it worth supplying the mortgage offer with the visa application, and attaching a note saying that we will move to the property specified in the mortgage offer once the sale completes, and in the meantime we are allowed to stay in the property owned by the family member until then?

I'm just thinking that supplying an approved mortgage offer can increase the decision maker confidence in the sponsor financial situation, as he is able to get a mortgage. Hope someone will be able to provide advice for me. Even if it doesn't make any difference to the ECO view on the financial situation, is it worth supplying anyway?

Thanks a lot.

·
Registered
39,061 Posts
No, it's not necessary and won't make any difference. So just the details of accommodation owned by your friend.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.