Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone

In the question: Has the applicant been employed overseas in their nominated occupation or a closely related occupation at a skilled level, immediately before invitation to lodge this application?

I answered: Yes (Less than 3 years in the past 10 years)

The answer should be No.

I did not notice that the question is only asking employments "immediately before invitation". By answering yes, I was referring to my two past interns.

I did not claim any points for work experiences during EOI though.

Should I update this information through my immiaccount? Will this correction delay my application? (I have not been contacted by a CO yet)

Will the CO ask for evidence for the work experiences even if I did not claim points?

Thank you!

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Hi everyone

In the question: Has the applicant been employed overseas in their nominated occupation or a closely related occupation at a skilled level, immediately before invitation to lodge this application?

I answered: Yes (Less than 3 years in the past 10 years)

The answer should be No.

I did not notice that the question is only asking employments "immediately before invitation". By answering yes, I was referring to my two past interns.

I did not claim any points for work experiences during EOI though.

Should I update this information through my immiaccount? Will this correction delay my application? (I have not been contacted by a CO yet)

Will the CO ask for evidence for the work experiences even if I did not claim points?

Thank you!

Fill form 1023 and upload in your Immi Account.

That's enough

·
Registered
321 Posts
If I remember correctly "overseas" means outside Australia. So if you are not in Australia currently your answer should be correct

1 - 3 of 3 Posts