Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

Have been in Brisbane with my family since February but would like to start building up a social life and making friends of my own.

Any advice ?

·
Super Moderator
12,556 Posts
Hi Everyone,

Have been in Brisbane with my family since February but would like to start building up a social life and making friends of my own.

Any advice ?
I've moved this thread to the Australia section. You are more likely to get answers there.

Veronica

·
Registered
1 Posts
in the same boat...

Hey there

I'm not sure I can give you much good advice, but I am in the same boat if that helps! We moved to Brissie last May from Wellington (I moved there from Scotland 8 years before) and it's hard getting to know new people...

Last year was all about finding our feet, and now it's hit me that I actually live here, I'm definitely missing the old social networks! So if you're looking to set up a social group - or fancy a chat with someone from 'home' - count me in. Be good to meet someone else launching their new life : )

Good luck

Karen

Hi Everyone,

Any advice ?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts