Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two questions...

1- Can anyone please guide me on salaries of senior corporate bankers with c. 20 yrs experience in UK. Do local banks pay good bonuses? What is the minimum monthly package that one should agree to?

2- Any idea how much would a 3 bed room villa or apartment would cost in Abu Dhabi? are there any good apartments or villas next to the sea?

thanks

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have two questions...

1- Can anyone please guide me on salaries of senior corporate bankers with c. 20 yrs experience in UK. Do local banks pay good bonuses? What is the minimum monthly package that one should agree to?

2- Any idea how much would a 3 bed room villa or apartment would cost in Abu Dhabi? are there any good apartments or villas next to the sea?

thanks
1. Really not sure about the salaries or the job situation at the moment. You'd have to do your own research on this.

2. Villas for sale may be difficult to find, unless they are newly built. Some of these are on the market for £2 million to £3 million at the lower end of the price scale, which is obviously quite shocking. Actual apartments may be a lot cheaper. But I am not fully up to date on the situation.

What you need to understand about Abu Dhabi though is that quality education can be very cheap, so if you have a young family, or just one child who you want to send to school though, the other inconveniences could be worth it. Also communications, like telephone, Internet and so on, are affordable, and personal care items. Cars and car insurance, and transport in general, is also cheap, relatively speaking.

It may be worth looking into renting, and that could make it all work out for you.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi,

For the second question about a villa in Abu Dhabi, I can say that you can rent a 3 bedroom villa in a very nice place in abu dhabi for about 100,000 AED/ year. However the rent range differs from place to the other, but it's between 100,000 and 150,000 AED/year. as far as i know.

Regards,

Sam

1 - 3 of 3 Posts