Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I was working in Qatar and due to some reason i couldn't cancel my Residence visa over there and exited the country 2 months nack, now i joined with a new company in UAE and they have started processing my Abu Dhabi visa. will there be any problem in getting Abu DHabhi residence while i am having a Qatar Rp at the same time.. please no guesses.. real life experiences really apprectiated..

·
Registered
26 Posts
still you should be giving your old employer in Qatar the chance to cancel you. his visa is blocked and you are officially absconded -- so at least give him the chance by calling him, sending back your Q ID and do what is right

·
Registered
423 Posts
Hi All,

I was working in Qatar and due to some reason i couldn't cancel my Residence visa over there and exited the country 2 months nack, now i joined with a new company in UAE and they have started processing my Abu Dhabi visa. will there be any problem in getting Abu DHabhi residence while i am having a Qatar Rp at the same time.. please no guesses.. real life experiences really apprectiated..
no you are allowed both. a lot of people commute back and forth

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Vishnu,
I too have same scenario. can you please reply me what happened to your case ?
any problem with, uncancelled Qatar RP ?

Thanks

·
Super Moderator
Originally from UK but lived in many countries
6,963 Posts
Hi Vishnu,
I too have same scenario. can you please reply me what happened to your case ?
any problem with, uncancelled Qatar RP ?

Thanks
Hi,
Welcome to the forum.
Vishnu only ever posted once on the forum and last logged in November 2013!
Doubt you will get an answer!
Cheers
Steve

1 - 7 of 7 Posts