Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I got an offer from ADNOC group recently for Grade 15. They are offering a slary of AED 25,000 + 200,000-accomodation + 35,000-per child education & end of service benefits.

Is this package similar to what others in ADNOC at grade 15 get? Or is it less??The HR guy said the package for grade 15 is standardized across the organization and cannot be offered more than this.

What will be the average cost of living for a family of 4 (2 adults, 2 kids) like? How much will be the savings per month?

I will be joining them from India.

Thanks - will appreciate your responses in detail.

·
Originally from UK but lived in many countries
6,822 Posts
Hi,
Welcome to the forum.
Cannot specifically comment on ADNOC salaries - but if your accomodation and school fees are fully covered by the company, then a family of 4 could comfortably live on around 10,000 AED per month - if you dont eat out at 5 star hotels.
This is based on car at 3000/month, two phones 500/month, utilities in Abu Dhabi 1200/month, food 5000/month and petrol 300/month.
Cheers
Steve

·
6,822 Posts
Hi,
Villas vary dependent on location.
Justrentals.com is a good place to get an idea of rental costs - you can filter search by budget, type, location etc and it gives average rentail prices for each area.
Cheers
Steve

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Steve. I'd like to delete this thread/post. Let me know how to do it or would appreciate if you can do it for me soon.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Imaac, how much it should be? Do you work with ADNOC? 25k is all inclusive - basic plus allowance plus air fare, water electricity. He said this is maximum ADNOC offers.

·
6,822 Posts
Thanks Steve. I'd like to delete this thread/post. Let me know how to do it or would appreciate if you can do it for me soon.
Hi,
Threads are not deleted - as they provide important information for other members (which is why the forum exists in the first place!)
Cheers
Steve

·
Registered
864 Posts
allowances are set for grades... housing, education etc... those cannot be negotiated...

basic on the other hand, can (and should) be negotiated...

i cannot tell you how much it should be, it varies based on role and your own profile...

i can just tell you that my opinion is, for grade 15, 25k is low...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts