Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was absent 4 quite sometime with busy work. But, still the same, this does not stop me to reach my Canada plans. Right now, am really decided to make Manitoba my family's second home. I'm still on my job search as I need a job offer to pursue this dream. There is a company that I have sent my CV some time 6 months ago. I received an email notification from this same company asking my interest for the same position but has mentioned that I must be a local candidate to be considered. Although the very last part of the message was to sent them my latest CV. I tried though slim chance, I don't want to give up. I see this very positive not having heard from any company I have applied since starting this venture. Having been considered is one achievement. I'm really hoping that this be a success. What do you think? I'm sticking to my plan, and continue my job search.
Just want to share to the forum that we cannot lose hope. One day, my children will some day become a part of Canada's future. Together with my husband, we will achieve our long dream happy family in Canada.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.