Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On this page
I have a few questions because I don't understand what they're asking. Some I'm just not sure of my answer. (I am applying for fiance visa so I assume since I do not live in the UK these first answers are no, but I am just asking anyway)
Can someone explain a better way for...

Questions
1.16 If you are an unmarried or same sex partner, have you been living in a relationship akin to marriage or a civil partnership? What does this mean?
1.19 Have you lived with your sponsor in a relationship akin to marriage or a civil partnership at any time (including since your
wedding or civil partnership ceremony)?
This is for married couples only right?

1.25 Do you and your sponsor have any shared financial
responsibilities?
(This means like house payment and bills right? I dont have those.)

1.26 Do you, or your sponsor, have any physical or mental condition(s) which currently requires personal care or medical assistance
at home, or have learning difficulties?

This one is important because I am emotionally autistic and did special education classes at school for that and math because I can't do basic maths like addition etc. I DO require my fiance to help me with maths like bills and payments but aside from the classes at school, I havent seen a therapist because of cost, and I dont have documents from a doctor or anything, so should I exempt this question? :confused:

2.3Does your sponsor live in a council owned property?
We have council tax, so I think this is a yes right?

3.2 What is the financial requirement you are required to meet?
I am doing cash savings which is in the next area, so do I skip this one?
Or should I say we fit in the basic 18+ two people getting married with no kids etc.,

FINALLY,
when it comes to the next area stating to complete 3F for the savings, do I print out everything else too when I print it all (like 3A, 3B 3C etc), or just 3F's questions?

Sorry about all the questions.
I'm just finalizing everything so I have an idea.
Appreciate any help!

·
Registered
39,124 Posts
1.16 As you are neither, just answer N/A.
1.19 Not necessarily, as some engaged couples live together. So answer appropriately.
1.25 Or joint bank account. Answer as appropriate.
1.26 Just answer No.
2.3 What they mean is social housing provided by local authority. Council tax is payable by all irrespective of type of housing.
3.2 Just state income of £18,600.

You print out the entire form.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
39,124 Posts
Single, as you are engaged. Unmarried are for those in unmarried partnership.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.