Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my list of documents that I am submitting for the Spouse Visa. If you don't mind, can you review these for me to see if I am missing anything at all?

Return Waybill
Priority Processing Recipt
Stamped Biometrics Sheet
Printed Online Application
Filled in Appendix 2 Financials
Signed Applicant Intro Letter
2x Color Passport pics
My Passport (with note attached saying that it is in my old name and will change that once I get to UK) Passport and Application name matches
My BC
Sponsor Letter - signed
Copy of Sponsors Bio Page and stamp page showing USA Entry
Sponsor BC
Certified Copy of my Divorce Papers
Sponsor French Divorce Paper w/ Certified Tranlation
Certified Copy of our Marriage Certificate
Proposed Flight Printoff

Letter from Sponsor's boss stating details of employment and that payslips were true and issued by them.
Sponsors signed Contract
p60 - with note stating that it does not reflect the full 6 months since it only covers partial month for March 2013 when he started work.
Payslips
Letter from Bank saying printoff of statements were true
Stamped statements of bank showing deposits

Tenancy Agreement w/ both names listed
Certified copy of Land Registry w/ Title
Printoff of property brochure with images and measurements

Evidence....
Travel tickets
Reservation of the Chapel where we got married
Photos from marriage and trips
FaceTime pics
FacetTime logs
Skype Log
Cards from us, as well as one from my Best friend from when we got married and then another from my parents to Sponsor.

Sending off tomorrow. Just would like some feedback.
Thanks so much!

·
Super Moderator
18,073 Posts
Here is my list of documents that I am submitting for the Spouse Visa. If you don't mind, can you review these for me to see if I am missing anything at all?

Return Waybill
Priority Processing Recipt
Stamped Biometrics Sheet
Printed Online Application
Filled in Appendix 2 Financials
Signed Applicant Intro Letter
2x Color Passport pics
My Passport (with note attached saying that it is in my old name and will change that once I get to UK) Passport and Application name matches
My BC
Sponsor Letter - signed
Copy of Sponsors Bio Page and stamp page showing USA Entry
Sponsor BC
Certified Copy of my Divorce Papers
Sponsor French Divorce Paper w/ Certified Tranlation
Certified Copy of our Marriage Certificate
Proposed Flight Printoff
Birth Certificates (if that's what you mean by BC) are unnecessary.

Letter from Sponsor's boss stating details of employment and that payslips were true and issued by them.
Sponsors signed Contract
p60 - with note stating that it does not reflect the full 6 months since it only covers partial month for March 2013 when he started work.
Payslips
Letter from Bank saying printoff of statements were true
Stamped statements of bank showing deposits
Fine

Tenancy Agreement w/ both names listed
Certified copy of Land Registry w/ Title
Printoff of property brochure with images and measurements

A council tax bill should be included. The property brochure isn't necessary.

Evidence....
Travel tickets
Reservation of the Chapel where we got married
Photos from marriage and trips
FaceTime pics
FacetTime logs
Skype Log
Cards from us, as well as one from my Best friend from when we got married and then another from my parents to Sponsor.
Card from friends and family serve no purpose.

Sending off tomorrow. Just would like some feedback.
Thanks so much!
Make sure photos and communication evidence span your relationship.

Include a set of copies of everything.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
A council tax bill should be included. The property brochure isn't necessary.
Is this required if we are renting this place, not buying it. We have all the information from the folks we are renting from, with my name included in the rental agreement etc.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Council tax proves that you live there. You pay council tax whether you rent or buy. Your name being on the lease is fine but not really crucial.
So is this paid yearly or? My hubs has only been in the house since the 1st of September and since he is sleeping right now, Im unsure how to get more information on how often this is paid - except through you guys. I hope it is something that can be easily obtained by email? I have all the other paperwork for the accommodation.

Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
18,073 Posts
So is this paid yearly or? My hubs has only been in the house since the 1st of September and since he is sleeping right now, Im unsure how to get more information on how often this is paid - except through you guys. I hope it is something that can be easily obtained by email? I have all the other paperwork for the accommodation.

Thanks!
Council tax bills are sent out yearly and you can pay off the whole year or monthly. As with all supporting documents, you'll need the original.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Hey Gizzy , I too had the same query regarding council tax bill as we have rented the property and not yet shifted there, so according to Joppa it was fine for me submitting the Tenancy agreement only as accommodation proof, so it should not be a problem for you too but taking the safe side could you arrange the utility bill for last month as u said your husband is staying from 1 sept then any bill since that date could help.

Wish u all the best

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey Gizzy , I too had the same query regarding council tax bill as we have rented the property and not yet shifted there, so according to Joppa it was fine for me submitting the Tenancy agreement only as accommodation proof, so it should not be a problem for you too but taking the safe side could you arrange the utility bill for last month as u said your husband is staying from 1 sept then any bill since that date could help.

Wish u all the best
Yeah, Going to check and see regarding any other Bills that we can use. This has really put a sour feeling in my tummy. I thought we had EVERYTHING. Bleh.

Thank you so much for your experience as well! Really appreciate it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.