Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all ,
Can I lodge visa application as my spouse still hv to take ielts for functional english ? Can i upload her functional English proof later

·
Registered
16 Posts
@yogesh2918

You can get a certificate from your wife's college where she did UG/PG stating that the medium of study was English.

This way you can avoid writing English exams like IELTS, PTE to prove functional english

·
Registered
391 Posts
@yogesh2918

You can get a certificate from your wife's college where she did UG/PG stating that the medium of study was English.

This way you can avoid writing English exams like IELTS, PTE to prove functional english
Hello, two questions :
1. Should it be a letter from college or university?
2. Is there a format or template that one can use, to get the letter from the institution.?

·
Registered
973 Posts
hi Yogesh,
Lodging a VISA would mean when you submit the VISA application fees , which is the first step.

After that you can submit your documents anytime till a CO is assigned to your case usually till 45 days or more depending on the baclog.
When a CO is assigned to your case your link will freeze and you will not be able to submit any docs.
when the CO checks your documents and anything is missing he may ask you for further documents and he gives you another 28 days to submit those missing docs.
Si I think you have ample time.

Cheers

Hello all ,
Can I lodge visa application as my spouse still hv to take ielts for functional english ? Can i upload her functional English proof later

·
Registered
16 Posts
Template : English Proficiency Certificate for Spouse

Hello, two questions :
1. Should it be a letter from college or university?
2. Is there a format or template that one can use, to get the letter from the institution.?
#1. Letter from the college printed on its letterhead is enough
#2. Please find below a sample format: (get this printed on college letterhead)

CERTIFICATE​

This is to certify that Mr/Ms__________was a student of this college with registration no________ from ____to ____for his/her_______degree from _________University.

Mr/Ms_______successfully completed his/her ______degree in ________.

The medium of instruction and examinations for the above said degree was in English language.

Name:

Sign:

Seal:

Reactions: jelli-kallu
1 - 5 of 5 Posts