Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening good people question concerning pictures in my phone can I print on an A4 paper or I must print on a photo card like the photographer does which one is advisable. I have many pics of my wife and I to print
Must I tag each picture and the date it is taken. can I use a paper clip pasted on the picture for a shot description or is just not necessary

what apps can i us to print all my pictures in one page suggestion welcome

·
Registered
122 Posts
Good evening good people question concerning pictures in my phone can I print on an A4 paper or I must print on a photo card like the photographer does which one is advisable. I have many pics of my wife and I to print
Must I tag each picture and the date it is taken. can I use a paper clip pasted on the picture for a shot description or is just not necessary

what apps can i us to print all my pictures in one page suggestion welcome
I just printed our pictures that I had in color whether through email,what's app or from photo album. I think they just need proof that you met each other not necessarily the quality of the pictures.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
how many picture required

Good day all,hope you enjoying the weeekend.please so questions

1 how pictures can i include to have a lot of them
2.since my wife left for the uk since January we have communicated mostly on whatapp call and on facebook should i do a screen shot of all the conversation we have had since she left or just print all the conversation in word format on whatapp
3.i save my wife phone number with" my sweetheart"so on whatsapp her name appears as "my sweetheart" is this acceptable or should i just use her real name.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.