Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i ''ve been through a lot of confusion lately, plz i need any help i can get in this issue, here is my situation i am an Egyptian citizen living in Poland, been here since December 2009 till now, i got married (April 2013)to a polish citizen and i am holding currently a polish residency card for 2 years, now we r considering to move to the UK so we found out that we need an EEA family permit and really the website of UKBA is not so helpful now my questions are:
1: should we apply on line or should we send our documents (my passport, id of my wife and our marriage certificate) via mail or should we go to the British embassy in Warsaw? if we apply on line means we ll not submit our original documents in that case should we scan our documents and attach it to the application coz really cant understand how will it go?
2: do i need to translate the marriage certificate into English as its in polish language?
3: are there any other documents needed except our passports and marrige certificate for example ( a letter of my employer or her employer states that we r already working, my old passport, proof of residency as we have the same address id''s and she already has my family name in her id )
4:how long the process of would take?
5: for biometric issue i know about the photo but what about finger prints from where i should get it?
i know its a long inquiry but really i need any help
ur concern is highly appreciated

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.